Wednesday, July 07, 2010

R...of Ringo!

Today the largest of the Beatles and the best drummer in history turns 70! Happy Birthday Ringo.
/Hoy el mayor de los Beatles y el mejor bateria de la historia ¡cumple 70 años! Feliz cumpleaños Ringo



"I like Beethoven, especially the poems. "

/"Me gusta Beethoven, especialmente los poemas."


"People only look at me as a Beatle but my friends look at me as a whole person. That's how life works, but it's not bugging me anymore."

/"La gente sólo me mira como un Beatle, pero mis amigos me ven como una persona completa. Así es como funciona la vida, pero eso no me molesta más."


"America: It's like Britain, only with buttons."
/"Estados Unidos: Es como Gran Bretaña, sólo con botones."


Reporter: What did you think when the pilot spoke over the intercom, before landing at Kennedy (possible engine problems)?
Ringo: "The Beatles, women and children first!"

/Periodista: ¿Qué pensaste cuando el piloto habló por el intercomunicador, antes de aterrizar en Kennedy (posibles problemas del motor)?
Ringo: "Los Beatles, mujeres y niños primero!"


Ringo's rules!

PS. Tonight I will assist one of the last concerts of The Beach Boys in Europe. A unique opportunity in life. :)
PD. Esta noche voy a asistir a uno de los últimos conciertos de The Beach Boys en Europa. Una oportunidad única en la vida. :)

Love always
Coco Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by for comment.
I will return always your comment
/Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí para comentar.
Devolveré tu comentario siempre.

Love always
Allen Coco
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails